- Virtual Desktop
- Disaster Prevention
- What's included
For over 10 years, iAreaNet has been helping small businesses get smart about success with fully integrated suite of cloud-based office systems. Don't let your office infrastructure slow you down and stop you from being successful. Save money and run a more efficient office with iAreaNet.read more
iAreaNet VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
Access your applications and files from anywhere with iAreaNet's Desktop. All you need is an Internet application to access your comprehensive Windows-based web desktop that comes standard with the Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, and a complete company and personal user directory. (Additional applications can be added as necessary.)
Your desktop also comes with 500 MB of personal secure file storage on a secure and redundant network-shared drive in a controlled temperature environment, with battery backup system and top of the line security.
- 99.99% uptime
- Built on HP & CISCO
- Systems replicated across two data centers
- Unlimited file storage
- Unlimited company file storage
- Enterprise-level security
- Pre-configured web-based desktop
- MS Office Pro: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Internet Explorer
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Archive on demand
- Files on demand
- Remote administration
- Back up and restore
- 2048bit secure login
- Redundant bandwidth
- Employee network protection
- End user application management
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a contract?
Yes, there is a contract that will need to be signed prior to starting service. A Technical Advisor will work with you to meet your needs.
How long until I receive service?
Service can be turned on in a matter of weeks. Remember, iAreaNet configures your phones for you so all you have to do is unpack and plug in.
Does iAreaNet provide training?
We are here to make your transition as smooth as possible. You will be supplied with login directions, and will be assigned a Technical Advisor who can answer any questions you may have. You may also arrange for group training sessions.
What kind of support will I receive?
Your personal Technical Advisor will assist you with unlimited support. All support issues should be sent through our online trouble ticket system.
How do I access my iAreaNet Desktop?
Open your Internet browser, type the login center address in your address bar and simply enter your username and password. From the login center you will be able to manage all aspects of your account - share/edit files, view calendar, contacts, retrieve and send emails, voicemails, and faxes, setup conference calls, and much more.
How reliable is the service?
The service is 99.99% reliable. We work hard to ensure your information is protected and secure.
Is it difficult to set up?
Set up is simple. There are no downloads or installations involved on your end at all. Simply supply us with user names and we will do the rest.
As my company grows, can I add users?
Of course, at any time you may add users to your account.
How does iAreaNet'™s Desktop differ from other remote desktops?
1. No software to install - Since iAreaNet does not require software, we can offer you affordable rates as well as free upgrades.
2. Access from Anywhere - iAreaNet'™s Desktop is truly independent of your local PC giving you the freedom to access your information from any location, any device without having to access your local computer.
3. No Virtual Private Network (VPN) - Simply access your information from anywhere without having to remember whether you left your local computer on.